Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) seeks to recruit qualified and suitable candidates to fill the positions below:
Histologist job vacancy at Afe Babalola University (ABUAD)
JOB TITLE: Histologist
- Candidates applying for this position must possess minimum of an Msc certificate in histology with a minimum of upper merit from a reputable University
Salary and allowances which are personal and negotiable are higher than Federal Government consolidated unitary salary structure. Salary increment is based on productivity and contribution to the development of the University.
RETIREMENT, PENSION AND OTHER WELFARE SCHEMES.
- The University operates a contributory Pension Fund as enacted by the Act of the National Assembly. It is mandatory for all staff to take part in the contributory pension scheme.
- The University shall pay 7½ percent of the staff monthly basic salary to the pension fund while the staff shall pay 7½ percent towards the fund.
- The University has also put in place insurance scheme for all staff.
- A staff shall not be hindered by the University from drawing from the pension and insurance schemes in respective of the service status in the University.
- In addition, the University offers highly subsidized accommodation facilities for staff on the campus with adequate water and electricity supply, sports and recreational facilities in a quiet and serene environment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for the positions advertised should visit: http://vacancy.abuad.edu.ng to apply.
1. You will be required to upload your application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials in a single document (in either doc or pdf format)
2. Your Curriculum Vitae is expected to contain the following information among others:
I. Full Name (surname first in capital letters)
II. Post applied for
III. Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
VI. State of Origin
VII. Local Government Area
VIII. Permanent home address
IX. Current postal address including mobile telephone number
X. Marital status
XI. Number of children and their ages
XII. Institutions attended with dates
XIII. Academic/professional qualifications (attach copies of credentials)
XIV. Work experience with dates
XV. Present employment status and salary
XVI. Conference/courses attended (state title of papers presented if any)
XVII. Professional accomplishments with Research interest and activities
XVIII. Publications with dates
XIX. Service to national and or international bodies
XX. Extra-curricular activities
XXI. Any physical challenge?
XXII. Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidates/work experience one of which must be the head of department or Dean/Provost of the applicant
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.