International Medical Corps (IMC) is currently seeking to recruit qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: WOMEN’S CENTER CASE WORKER
Job Location: MAIDUGURI
Educational Qualification: University degree or HND preferably in social science
Years of Experience:
- Experience working with survivors of GBV an asset
- Ability to speak Hausa language required
- Previous training/experience in GBV programming an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to helping others.
- Demonstrated discretion and good judgment
Job Specification(s): Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support Volunteers to conduct community outreach and provide basic emotional support and referrals to survivors
- Complete and maintain case management records to
- Participate in case review meetings
- Submit case management reports
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Practice self-care
- Maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
- Provide direct, one-on-one and ongoing case management services, including safety planning
- Provide direct, one-on-one emotional support to survivors throughout case management process
- Provide referrals for survivors to other services, including accompaniment of survivors where appropriate
- Ensure survivor-centered services, including adherence to guiding principles
Apply Before:11th September, 2016
How to Apply: All applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Officer, International Medical Corps via the email: [email protected]
Candidates MUST state the position that they are applying for as the subject of their email, otherwise applications will not be considered.
Application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document.
Those who have applied before need not apply again.
Additional Information: This is a woman-only position. Qualified women applicants are encouraged to apply
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.