Co-Creation Hub Abuja, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Software Engineering (Tech234)
Job Location: Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering (further education is a plus)
Years of Experience: 6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer.
- Understanding of Webservers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS).
- Experience with Cloud architecture (cloud hosting, AWS, Azure).
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software.
- Team based thinking in creating high quality software.
- Quick learner that is able to quickly gain deep product knowledge and actively contribution to production issues irrespective of the development language.
- Proficiency in TDD is desired but not mandatory.
- Proven managerial skills with experience in managing medium to large size teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on Java or .NET programming.
- Strong Knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Deep understanding of a wide range of the latest technologies and architectural approaches.
- Proficiency in Agile, SDLC, or SLA.
- Proficiency in SOA, EDA, and design patterns.
- Proficiency in Linux/Windows Server operating systems.
- Proficiency in Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL).
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Must display willingness to work longer hours to achieve organizational goals.
- Enthusiasm and high level of motivation.
- Good ethics and high level of integrity.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Highly organized and pay extraordinary attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to act quickly and pragmatically under pressure to priorities and resolve issues.
Apply Before: 25th May, 2016.