Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our clients in various sectors are currently seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Video Gamer
- Finance Manager
- HR Manager/Office Administrator
- Chief Operating Officer
- IT Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Brand Manager
- Social Media Expert
- Customer Care Manager
Video Gamer Job Vacancy at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Job Title: Video Gamer
- The video gamer shall work with us at special fun events on a temporary but regular basis.
- Setting up of multiple gaming scenarios in a mobile video game theatre that allows for individual play, couple challenge, multiplayer and interactive match-ups.
- Creating the immersive mood, tempo and atmosphere associated with the gaming addiction of a ‘video game guru/coach’.
- Master of playing video games out of the Xbox, PlayStation, Wii and other gaming consoles as well as practical knowledge of board, table-top and midway games in general.
- Active video game player
- Playing knowledge of major and minor game titles.
- Technologically savvy to be able to trouble shoot and resolve TV, games console, set-up games and related gadget issues.
- Quick learner
- Some knowledge of basic table top and board games
- Ability to work with a team and maintain a good relationship
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to work with children
- Ability to teach and coach both children and adults
- Minimum of OND
- Able to play games on the Play station, Xbox and Wii platforms (consoles).
- Playing knowledge (not limited to) of the following games: Fifa 15, 16 & 17, Call of Duty, Black Ops 1,2 & 3, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1, Grand theft Auto V, Madden NFL, Doom, Deus X Mankind, NBA, Fallout, The Last Guardian, Destiny, Assassin’s Creed (all series), WWE 2K, Pro Evolution Soccer, Forza Horizon, Watch Dog, Super Mario (most series), Guitar Hero, PAC-Man, Far Cry, Halo, Grid, Need for Speed etc.
- Valid driver’s license (not a deal breaker).
- Ready to work mainly on weekends, holidays and festive days
- Based on the Mainland: Living in Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Maryland, Ketu and environ would be preferred.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.