Gordon Barrett is seeking outstanding candidates to fill-up the following vacant positions:
- Junior Accountant
- Head of Accounts
- Admin Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Sales manager for a property development firm.
- Store Manager
- HR manager for an accounting firm
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Job Location: Kaduna
Company Name: Gordon Barrett
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects
• Minimum of 3 years experience as an accountant
• BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant fields
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant accounting software
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Accounting certifications is a plus.
• Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
• planning and organizing
• scheduling and monitoring
• communication skills
• problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• team work
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
Qualification Required: BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant fields
How to Apply: interested applicants should send an email to
Closing Date: june 8, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.