Productive People – Our Client in the foods and beverages industry is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business, Operations Management, Engineering, or a related field from an accredited institution.
Years of Experience: Required minimum 10 years of manufacturing or production services experience; with a minimum of 7 years in a management or related leadership equivalent role within a manufacturing environment. Relevant experience in the Food & Beverage industry would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Nigerian business environment
- Excellent Project Management skills and experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong management skills including the ability to make decisions with minimal
- Supervision, strengths in goal setting, delegation, coaching, mentoring and motivating.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Problem solver– Brings a problem solving mindset to any challenging situation.
- Ability to comprehend complex strategic topics and specialized information and multi-task
- Ability to deliver against set objectives while operating on some occasions in stressful situations.
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to a fast growing organization.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of business plans and strategies.
- Strong communication skills, in both written and oral presentations.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal negotiation skills.
- Capacity to conceptualize as well as operationalize strategies.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Superior organizational awareness.
- Experienced at managing diverse and geographically remote teams
How to Apply: