GE Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing Manager
- Lead Tax Analyst – Employment Taxes
- Africa Pricing & Margin Leader
- Advanced Application Specialist
X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing Manager job vacancy at GE Nigeria
Job Title: X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing Manager
Job Number: 2626681
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Africa X-Ray Imaging Product Marketing develops a regional product/portfolio strategy including positioning, market segmentation and targeting and installed base retention.
- This position is responsible for generating growth in X-Ray Imaging portfolio in Africa through demand creation, installed base retention and funnel acceleration in partnership with Field Marketing; and supporting future product planning by identifying market trends, relevant buying centers and personas, and customer needs.
- Collecting win/loss & competitive insight on product portfolios at regional level; feedback to global product; recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate and share positon.
- Collaborating with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
- Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
- Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to develop, test and prototype new product ideas
- Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product / portfolio.
- Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas (to support development of global MRD) .
- Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
- Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and work with Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and business objectives.
- Working with Field Marketing organization on interlocks, understanding and reacting to win-loss, leveraging demand generation opportunities, providing relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
- Developing and supporting product-specific KOL’s and advisory boards.
- Developing regional thought leadership and advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities.
- Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
- Training direct / indirect sales channels.
- Identifying and establishing reference and show sites.
- Developing programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate
- Coordinating product training for commercial teams by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support
- Providing commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning and pricing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field.
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy.
- Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports.
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of direct reports.
- Strong analytical and process skills.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field.
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding.
- Healthcare product/industry acumen.
- Segment experience (where applicable).
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas.
- Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence.
- French and English speaking is beneficial but not mandatory.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.