Fosad Consulting Ltd- Our client, a fledgling company with interests in travels & tours, transportation and investment businesses is looking to hire the services of a vibrant individual to fill the role of Ticketing Officer.
Job Title: Ticketing Officer
Job Location: Lekki Lagos State
Educational Qualification: First degree.
Years of Experience: · 2 – 3 years experience handling the same role
- · Airline advanced passenger tariff and pricing course.
- · Recognized IATA training(s) / certification(s).
- · Knowledge in rules and regulation of airline restrictions.
- · Numerate.
- · Good written and oral English language skills.
- · Good Microsoft Office Skills.
- · Efficient in the use of the Internet.
Job Specification(s): The job owner will be responsible for handling the following duties;
- · Ensure compliance with all EY reservation policies, procedures and standards of guest service (i.e. handling guest problems, answering telephone enquiries within 3 rings, pre-flight checks, timeliness, grooming, courtesy etc)
- · Handle day-to-day problem resolution, escalating to higher levels as required.
- · Keep up to date with products, services, policies and procedures through regular team meetings ensuring communication and understanding by team members.
- · Ensure all monies accounted for and TSR tallies
- · Ensure ticket stocks are correctly logged, stocked, stored and all material properly stocked and displayed.
- · In a state of flight disruption, ensure liaison with all involved (guests and colleagues alike) is managed in a positive manner and that revenue and guest satisfaction requirements are maintained.
- · Responsible for having queues, PTA issues, TODs and re-issues completed in a timely manner.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply