Fosad Consulting is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
- Finance and Admin Manager
- Director of Studies & Research (Quantity Surveyor)
- Pre Sales Executive
- Software Developer
- Chief Operations Officer
Finance and Admin Manager job vacancy at Fosad Consulting
Job Title: Finance and Admin Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the C.O.O; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to management.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales.
- Responsible for all matters related to the operations and administration of the organisation.
- Ensure registration requirements are kept current at all times and files statutory returns and renewals.
- Manage all company infrastructure and oversee its procurement process
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc Finance/Accounting or related degree
- Knowledge of local accounting practices and procedures
- At least 5 years of overall professional experience in a reputable organization
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination.
- Technology savvy with experience in the use of accounting and reporting software
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the organization.
- Strong leadership & managerial skills.
- Strong sense of judgment.
- Timeliness, good time management.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position