FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is currently recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Field Service Manager
- Technical Product Engineer
- Fabrication Supervisor
- Technical Specialist
- Product Project Manager
- Base Manager
- Commisioning & Start Up Manager
- Operations Assurance Manager
- Specialist SCM Engineer
- Technical Specialist Discipline Engineer
- Project Manager
- Workshop Manager
- Technical Project Engineer
- Specialist Engineer
Field Service Manager Job Vacancy at FMC Technologies
Requisition ID: #51857605
Location: Onne, Nigeria
- Responsible for all installation and intervention operations executed by Technical Service Personnel and Technical Service Engineers at an FMC international base. Leads the efforts of proactive optimization of HSE at all work sites, onshore and offshore while ensuring that all work is in contractual compliance with company quality, HSE policies, and country governmental requirements
- Responsible to manage and execute Life of Field contract(s)
- Accountable for financial performance to agreed budgets and forecasts.
- Coordinates logistics and management of equipment, tools, and spares.
- Ensures that FNCR’s are written in a technically robust fashion and reviewed at the field level, Ref. to the expectation Pkg. for submittal times.
- Ensures that all field procedures are received, accurate, followed and signed-off on
- Promotes strong liaison with technical Subject Matter Experts. Responsible for ensuring Readiness’ reviews and Post- Jobs meeting are being conducted.
- Coordinates and manage engineering resource requirements with Customer Support Engineering Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering with a minimum of 2years supervisory or managerial experience and 6years of Field Service experience or technical experience in drilling, completion or intervention.
- Expert knowledge related to function and ability to provide input and solve difficult/specialized technical issues.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.