First Bank of Nigeria Limited, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
Job Title: 2016 Service Executive Conversion Programme (SECP – Season 2)
Job Location: Nationwide
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA. will be a distinct advantage.
Years of Experience: Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 3 years as a non-core staff.
- Not more than 32 years.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competency and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- Career opportunities exist for suitably qualified, energetic, self-motivated and dynamic Service Executives to be converted to Full-Time Employees on Executive Trainee grade.
- The opportunity is exclusive to First Bank’s Service Executives and is aimed at ensuring that the Bank’s Talent Management Philosophy continues to provide all segment of our workforce an enriching and truly rewarding career.
- We therefore seek application from eligible candidates who are desirous of advancing their career in the Bank as Full-Time Employees.
NB: This recruitment is opened to the general public who met the qualifications below. Successful candidates will be recruited as Service Executives who are then transitioned to full-time Executive Trainees in the bank.
Apply Before: 23rd October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.