Federal University, Otuoke invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Chief Security Officer
- Director of Health Services
- Director of Physical Planning/Works & Services
- University Librarian
- University Registrar
Chief Security Officer Job Vacancy at Federal University, Otuoke
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Qualification and Experience
Candidate for this post must:
- A honours degree or HND with specialized training in the police/armed forces and other related services with Twelve (12) years cognate experience.
- A certificate in specialized security training and or a possession of a Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Superintendent of Police or equivalent ranks in the Armed Forces with Eighteen (18) year’s experience.
- The candidate should not be more than Fifty-four (54) years of age on assumption of duty.
- He /She should be able to conduct drills and should show evidence of good communication skills and crisis management.
Salary and Conditions of Services
The salary and conditions of service of the University Chief Security Officer shall be as obtainable in Federal Universities and as determined from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit Fifteen type-written copies of their application letters and Curriculum Vitae in an envelope addressed to the:
Federal University Otuoke,
The post applied for must be clearly written at the top right hand corner of the envelope. The application must include academic and professional qualifications, Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age, list of publications, where applicable, verifiable evidence of work experience and Curriculum Vitae that includes the following information:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Work Experience, General and Specific Experiences (with dates)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Candidates should request their referees to send, under confidential cover, their independent reports to the Vice-Chancellor with full details of the applicant and the post applied for not later than the closing date stated above. The reference letter should be marked “Confidential” on the right hand corner of the envelope.
Eligibility for Interview
- Only candidates who are short-listed will be invited for interview.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.