Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Administrative Officer
- Operations Officer
- Policy Analyst and Research Officer
- Information Communication Officer
- Management Information System Assistant
- Management Information System Specialist
- Gender and Vulnerable Group Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
Driver Job Vacancy at Federal Project Support Unit (FPSU)
Job Title: Driver
- Drive personnel and moving goods/people between and within Abuja and outside.
- Ensure the safety and maintenance of Vehicle
- Be responsible to the Administrative Officer and
- Any other duties as may be assigned bt the Nation Coordinator
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess at least Secondary School Certificate or OND in Automobile Engineering.
- He/she must also have practical working knowledge of the Traffic Code and should be Driver/Mechanic with Driver’s license group C, D or E and good driving experience of not less than six (6) years, accident free.
- Possession of Driver/Mechanic Trade Test II is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates from the public/civil service or private sector are invited to apply for the above position by writing an application with ten (10) copies of comprehensive CV each of which must be signed by the applicant.
The National Coordinator,
Federal Project Support Unit,
Community and Social Development Project,
National Social Safety Nets Coordinator Office,
14 Moussa Traore Crescent,
Off Thomas Sankara Street,
Asokor – Abuja.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.