Fan Milk Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Vendor Development Representative
- Software Developer
- Sales Administrative Officer
Vendor Development Representative Job Vacancy at Fan Milk Plc
Job Title: Vendor Development Representative
- Source for Vendors to support the New Exclusive Agents in the Outdoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned sales territory.
Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure sourcing of Vendors for new Exclusive Agents in the assigned sales territory and achieve set target.
Reporting and Scope
(IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth/)
- Position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager
- The scope of this position is domestic.
Work/Business Contacts and Authority (IPE Factor: Communication)
- Customers: Exclusive Agents in Outdoor.
- Represent Fan Milk on a day-to-day basis towards customers
- Meet regularly with Regional sales manager to ensure sales and customer service is performed in accordance with the Fan Milk policies and plans.
- Interact frequently with team members.
- Work & business contacts:
- Internally: FanMilk staff.
- Relevant local authorities
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action
- Must have a degree.
- Ability to Drive a Truck – possession of Class E Drivers Licence
- Relevant sales experience (0-3years) preferably in FMCG Company.
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market
- Possession of Selling and Negotiation Skills.
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder management
- Business development skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.