A Financial Institution is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: B.Sc in any Engineering field. M.Sc is an advantage.
Years of Experience: Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience as Facility manager or in a related position.
Other Requirements: Must be an expatriate person
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising, or other methods.
- Solicit and analyze bids from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility.
- Develop a facility management framework for the organization.
- Conduct regular assessment to ensure that facilities conform to global health Safety standard.
- Purchase building and maintenance supplies, equipment, or furniture.
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Ensure cleaning of common areas, change light bulbs, and make minor property repairs.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
- Analyze information on property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, and traffic volume and patterns to determine if properties should be acquired.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Review rents to ensure that they are in line with rental markets.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Maintain records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Meet with boards of directors and committees to discuss and resolve legal and environmental issues or disputes between neighbors.
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
Apply Before: 11th May, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply