Esystem Impex Technology Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR Job Vacancy at Esystem Impex Technology Limited
- Proactively monitor the critical database systems and ensure minimum downtime
- Maintenance and improvement of databases including installation, configuration, upgrade, patches and bug fixes
- Performance tuning, including database/query tuning and re-writing SQLs
- Database development including writing and reviewing stored procedures
- Plan and execute Backup and recovery including disaster recovery and replication
- Database refreshes, data masking and schema patches
- Develop and maintain database standards
- Handle problem escalation with vendors as appropriate
- Oversee database security
- Work as part of a team and provide 24×7 support with on-call rotation
- Provide support to Junior Database Administrator to resolve issue.
- Create knowledge base for DB Administrator on issue and resolution.
- Managing the Junior Database resource and assigning work.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Mandatory to have Oracle /DB2 /SQL Server/My SQL & Unify Certification.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge in managing very large databases instances.
- Identifying and execute the RDMBS upgrade.
- Working knowledge in cluster and HA environment.
- Installing and configuring report service.
- Ability to find server bottleneck.
- Database hardening experience.
- Telecom domain knowledge will be an advantage.
- Experience with DB consolidation.
- Expert level skills in SQL & Shell scripting
- Exposure to Database Audit.
- Ability to plan, document, and effectively implement projects and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English and the Spanish language (written and verbal)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, MSWord and Power Point
Minimum of 3 years of experience in database administration, relational database design and data warehouse applications and ETL processes etc.
How to Apply
- All interested and qualified applicant should
- forward their CV to [email protected] or
- send full name, phone number, age, qualification and position applying for to the number on the advert above
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.