Engineer Babatunde Adewale Odufuwa Foundation invites application to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Associate Professors
- Senior Lecturers
- Lecturer I & II
- Lecturer II
- Assistant Lecturers
- Laboratory Technicians
Professors Job Vacancy at Engineer Babatunde Adewale Odufuwa Foundation
Job Title: Professors
Job Location: Lagos
In the following fields of specialization:
Biology, Banking and Finance, , Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Law, Psychology, Philosophy, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Business Administration, Botany, Marketing, Biochemistry, Mass Communication, Chemistry, Political Science, Physics, International Relations, Mathematics.
- A Ph.D Degree with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, research and development (R&D) and administrative experience.
- In addition, candidates must have at least 12 years of cognate experience in Full-Time teaching.
- Research active Professors who meet prescribed internationally recognized contributions will be placed on a special package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 4 word processed copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the following format:
- Full names with surname in Capitals
- Post desired and Department
- Date of birth, Town and State of Origin
- Religion and Denomination
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Address (with Telephone Number)
- Marital Status
- Names, Number and Ages of children
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Institutions attended with date
- Academic/Professional Qualifications
- Work Experience from Date and Status of First Appointment
- Present employer, status, salary
- List of publications in details (where applicable i.e. Books, Journals, Contributions to Books, Papers presented at National/International Conferences)
- Professional Accomplishments, Conferences/Seminars and Workshops attended with dates, Professional Record including Study and Research stays abroad.
- Extra-curricular activities and any other relevant information
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees whose reports should be sealed and submitted along with the application. Two of the referees must be in authorities in the applicant’s area of specialization.
All applications should be addressed and mailed to the address below:
Engineer Babatunde Adewale Odufuwa Foundation,
4, Olaide Tomori Street,
Off Simbiat Abiola Way,
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.