Engility Corporation is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
1.) Chief of Party – Nigeria Water and Sanitation
2.) Water Supply, Wastewater and Sanitation Specialist
3.) Water and Sanitation Engineer
4.) Water Utility Specialist
5.) Water Utility Reform Advisor and Specialist
6.) Legislative Reform/Policy Advisor and Specialist
7.) Institutional Strengthening Specialist
8.) Water/Wastewater Tariff Specialist
9.) Private Sector Engagement Expert and Specialist
10.) Rural Water Service Delivery Specialist
11.) Stakeholder Engagement Specialist
12.) Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist
13.) Project Management and Operations Specialist
14.) Human Resource Management Specialist
15.) Public Financial Management Specialist
16.) Finance and Accounting Specialist
17.) Procurement and Grants Specialist
Chief of Party – Nigeria Water and Sanitation job vacancy at Engility Corporation
Requisition ID: 2016-21067
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Category: Engineering and Sciences
- International Resources Group, an Engility company, is currently seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded water and sanitation activity in Nigeria.
- The COP will be responsible for overall activity management, implementation, and oversight of the project.
- S/he will serve as the primary liaison to USAID.
- S/he will be a skilled project manager with proven ability to provide technical, financial, and administrative management of the project.
- S/he will have strong experience managing complex activities in Africa, preferably Nigeria.
- S/he will review and monitor contract reporting and deliverables, oversee the recruitment and engagement of technical staff, and coordinate with home office staff.
Minimum Tangible Qualifications
- Advanced degree in Water Resources Management, Environmental Sanitation, Water Supply Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development or other relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible international work experience required with significant management or supervisory roles
- Prior Chief of party or equivalent experience on projects of similar scope and size
- Firm understanding of the water and sanitation sector, its institutions, and strategies for sector strengthening and improvement
- Experience managing complex activities in Africa
- Direct experience in the water and sanitation sector in Africa preferred
- Experience on USAID projects preferred
- Nigeria experience preferred
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.