Edo State College of Agriculture, Iguoriakhi, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position stated below:
- College Librarian
College Librarian Job Vacancy at Edo State College of Agriculture
Job Title: College Librarian
- Candidates for the post of College Librarian must possess a Masters degree in Library Science/Studies (M.L.S) with Fifteen (15) years cognate experience or a Bachelor of Library Science/Studies (B.L.S), with Eighteen (18) years cognate experience or a good honours degree plus professional Library qualification with Seventeen (17) years post qualification experience.
- A Ph.D in Library Science and Information will be an added advantage.
- In addition, the candidate must show evidence of membership of relevant professional body/bodies.
- The appointee must be under Fifty-Five (55) years on appointment.
Terms of Appointment
- The College Librarian shall hold office for a period of Five (5) years.
- This may, however, on the recommendation of the Governing Council, based on satisfactory performance, be extended by two (2) years and another period of two (2) years after the first two (2) years period of extension and no more.
- The salary scale of the position is CONTEDISS 15 and the appointee shall be entitled to an official car and other benefits of the office as may be decided and/or approved from time to time by the State Government and/or the Governing Council.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with the following documents listed below to:
Edo State College of Agriculture, Iguoriakhi,
- Ten (10) copies of Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) giving details of post desired, name, date and place of birth, Nationality, Local Government Area, Marital Status, Current Postal Address, Permanent address, Educational Institutions Attended/Qualifications Obtained/Class of Degree with Dates, previous experience and present position and salary, hobbies, and names of three referees.
- Photostat copies of credentials.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- Applicants are advised to request their named referees to write reference reports on them and forward directly to the Registrar at the above address.
Note: Only the applications of candidates short- listed for interview will be acknowledged
Application Deadline 1st August, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.