Downstream Oil and Gas Company is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Human Resources Officer
Accountant job vacancy at Downstream Oil and Gas Company
Job Title: Accountant
- To ensure that all Accounts and Financial activities of the company are properly carried out, monitored and coordinated.
- Drive staff training and competency develop.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial and management accounts reporting
- Confer with senior management and other departments to ensure effective and efficient financial planning and resource utilization.
- Ensure the financial information asset of the company is well protected, preserved with confidentiality and available to the right people at the right format and time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain general financial records
- Monitor and report on outstanding accounts
- Prepare statement of expenditure for each segment on monthly basis.
- Develop cash flow projections for each segment.
- Prepare monthly profit and loss statements for segment.
- Maintain all records to audit ready standard
- Ensure proper, accurate, timely and relevant financial records are maintained.
- Oversee and reconcile retail cash operations.
- Reconcile all accounts each month, to balance sheet
- Maintain liabilities and assets aspects of accounts on a monthly basis
- Provide financial performance reports for each segment.
- The Accountant is expected to undertake the required duties in consultation with other relevant employees, having regard to Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Formally, the Accountant is required to report to the Managing Director, who will be the principal point of contact for supervision and support.
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance, MBA.
- Must be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- 3-5 years experience in downstream sector retail operations is a key advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.