Dipniks is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Receptionist / Office Assistant
Sales and Marketing Executive Job Vacancy at Dipniks
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Job Location: Oyo
A highly skilled and professional Sales and Marketing Executive is required by this successful and developing Company who are currently expanding and need someone to support their sales and marketing function.
Some of your duties will include:
- – Promoting the sale of specialist IT and Business consultancy services to large and small organisations throughout the country.
- – Maintaining regular contact with new and existing clients to identify new requirements and sales opportunities
- – Makes necessary adjustments to achieve results.
- – Consider customer needs in day to day decisions.
- – Good knowledge of organization and/or sector(s) of activity.
- – Constantly looking for improvement opportunities. Able to produce documented processes.
- – Master and consolidate market knowledge of designated sector (competitive events, trends, challenges, innovations, opinion leaders, key stakeholders…)
- – Accountable to optimize the prospects database and to deliver sales objectives in quality (A companies and sector coverage) and in quantity (number of m², turnover) in line with agreed commercial plan and to sell some extra revenues
- – Build sustainable relations with key stakeholders to improve market knowledge and retention ratio
- – Understand the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players.
- – Be able to use the CRM system
- – Meet the key players and have signed first contracts
- – Proactively identifying new clients utilising a variety of business sources and cold calling to introduce products
- – Following up on business leads provided and converting these into confirmed contracts.
- – Assisting with devising marketing strategies aimed at increasing sales opportunities and brand awareness
- Business Development and Sales
- Speaking to clients over the phone and face to face meetings
- Market Research and CRM database management
- Administration support, maintenance of relevant databases and spreadsheets
- Account relationship management
You will be/have:
- A degree in IT or Business
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Result Oriented
- Proactive and driven
- A passion to develop a strong career within marketing/or sales
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills of the highest calibre
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed Resume / Email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20 September 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.