Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Head of Planning
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Degree or similar level in any Engineering or Science discipline
Years of Experience: 7 years minimum experience of oil and gas field production operations with international exposure.
- Excellent experience on Primavera planning software (all packages and versions)and Microsoft applications (Excel,Word, PowerPoint)
- English-fluent level.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Collate the schedules from the different Field Operations departments (including planning related to the personnel rotations, lifting, planned shut-downs, OIMR vessel utilization…)
- Update the regular Field Operations Management schedules (weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly)on the basis of the FO department schedules and inconjunction with the other departments such as Drilling, Engineering ,and Logistics.
- Organize and participate in the regular schedule review meetings to review planning and progress related issues
- Prepare the regular status Field Operations reports for FO Management (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Prepare specific reports requested by FO Management on various matters (Nigerian Content, Environmental discharges…)
- Assist in the preparation of any FO presentation as required (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Compile materials for publication on the Intranet.
- Optimise the Integrated Operations Planning to minimize production short falls and balance the loading of resources
- Provide and update POB look-ahead chart monthly based on activities in the 24months planning and propose actions necessary to limit FPSO POB within 220 pax maximum.
- Assist site to control POB in the 5 weeks look ahead planning within 180 pax maximum
- Identify critical paths, prepare trend analyses and proposere scheduling/ rearrangements
- Track issues which can impact the scheduling(procurement, Modification Requests process, tugs/supply boats availability…)
- Liaise with HQ (Paris and Pau) in order to adhere to the Company rules on Field Operations integrated planning and ensuring that the planning process is implemented according to the FO Initiative principles.
- Provide FO Management with visibility on all schedule and progress matters
- Assist FO Management in the work progress measurements
- Prepare for future upgrades of the planning process such as addition of financial data to the planning or interface with Company ERP systems
Apply Before: 28th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and candidates qualified should:
Click here to apply