Danish Refugee Council is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: EU Programme Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: University degree relevant subject (post graduate degree required).
Years of Experience: A minimum of 7 years of work experience in project formulation, implementation, coordination and/or management in complex environments.
- Fluent English spoken and written skills are essential.
- At least 3 years’ experience in engaging with national authorities and donors. Capacity to advocate, liaise and coordinate with various actors.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working on livelihoods, stabilisation, security system reform/policing, conflict management and/or social cohesion
- At least 5 years’ experience working in international NGOs
- Direct operational experience in conflict-affected or post-conflict countries and/or broad knowledge of themes relevant to conflict and/or post-conflict is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to work and live in insecure environments
- Willing to live in shared team house
Availability: June 2016
Duty station: Yola or Maiduguri, with frequent travel to project sites in Borno and Adamawa states
Duration: 12 months with possibility of renewal, subject to performance
Contract: Level: A12
This is a Non Family Duty post.
Salary, benefits and other conditions are offered in accordance with DRC’s Terms of Employment for Expatriates; please refer to www.drc.dk under Vacancies
Apply Before: 20-05-2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply