Danish Refugee Council is recruiting a qualified personnel to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Safety Officers
Job Location: Yola, Adamawa State,
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to humanitarian work or risk management.
Years of Experience: Not Needed
- Sound judgment and the ability to work effectively with others at all levels.
- Strong assessment, evaluation, analysis and strategic planning skills.
- Interpersonal communication and proven written / presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage under stressful conditions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the historical and socio-political context of Nigeria.
- IT literate, MS – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in developing security related technical tools guidelines and systems.
- Demonstrative experience in INGO/NGO or UN field (operations) with experience of safety and security.
- Competent and literate in English, verbal and written, with a sound knowledge of technical expressions
Apply Before: Availability: Mid May 2016
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit a Cover Letter outlining their interest and qualifications and CV’s in English marked “The position you are applying for & area of work preference” to the DRC Office (Human Resources department), and sent if by email to: [email protected] Or Post to the following Address:
49 Karewa Gra,
- Names and contact details of 3 professional references should be provided.
- Please submit your application, in English no later than the closing date above
- We only accept applications sent by email via: [email protected] or applications received by Postal service.
- The positions are for Nigerians nationals only.
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered. Please provide references, but do not attach any written recommendations.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for (written and oral) interviews.
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;