Crovation Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A graduate
Years of Experience: Not Specifies
1. Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
2. Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
3. Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
4. Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
5. Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
6. Preparing staff handbooks;
7. Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
8. Undertaking regular salary reviews;
9. Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
10. Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
11. Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
12. Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
13. Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
14. Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
15. Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
Apply Before: The application will close 2 weeks after been posted.
How to Apply: Send your CV to [email protected], qualified candidates of 4-6 years experience will be contacted