Citibank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Svs Rep 3
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A good University First Degree
Years of Experience: 6-12 months operations experience will be an advantage.
- Internal: Moderately frequent contact with Treasury & Trade Solutions (Cash management) Products Unit, other branches, Relationship Managers, Citiservice.
- External: Highly frequent contact with Customers and Teller Implant Locations.
- Good Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Customer Focused
- Analytical Mind/Proactive
- Fast Learner
- Meticulous & Accurate
- High level of integrity/sense of responsibility
- Error Free Processing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Compliance with regulatory/institutional requirements
- Processing within tight turn-around times
- Preparation of Reports with tight timelines
- Customer satisfaction in a highly competitive environment
- Weekend and public holiday work (as and when required)
- Perform Local Currency (LCY)/Foreign Currency (FCY) cash transactions over the counter at the branch.
- Reconcile all collections from implant locations and resolve issues with the collections, if any
- Hold custody of cash in the vault.
- Handling/processing of all over the counter collections.
- Ensure all customers’ requests/instructions are complete with proper documentation in line with applicable regulations and guidelines of Central Bank of Nigeria, tax laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, U.S. anti-boycott and anti-money laundering guidelines, Citigroup policy and local procedures.
- Time-stamp (validate) and signature-verify all customers’ requests and refer those that require call-back/status approval to supervisor for action.
- Report all qualifying transactions processed in line with existing limits.
- Ensure appropriate charges are applied as per bank’s charges list, applying concessions where applicable.
- Process all customer requests within the standard turnaround time and without error.
- Ensure stated procedures and policies for all products are adhered to while processing; e.g. advise of daily rates first thing every morning.
- Update registers, where required, before/after processing.
- Ensure all transactions processed during the day are fully authorized and there is no pending transaction left on the system before closing for the day.
- Ensure all cash received and paid is properly accounted for by preparation of teller proof at the end of each day. Perform intermittent balancing during the day.
- Ensure all cash exchanges are documented in line with policy. Safeguard all cash and valuables under custody.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality and security of customer and transactional information stored in any form (images, application files, databases, spreadsheets, papers, registers, files, etc.) in line with local procedures and departmental designations. Ensure proper put-away procedures are observed at close of business and during any temporal absence from workstation.
- Participate in the quarterly MCA exercise for all counter products and processes and ensure satisfactory MCA ratings are achieved for all products and processes.
- Handling of expense and internal processing transactions.
- Preparation and delivery of reports as may be required by implant customer
- Ensure all performed tasks are closed on Resolve IT at the required/specified intervals.
- Perform additional projects and responsibilities as assigned by unit management.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply