Benson Idahosa University is seeking an experienced candidate to fill up the position of Chief Internal Auditor.
Job Title: Chief Internal Auditor.
Job Location: Benin.
- A good degree (not below second class honours lower division) from a recognized university
- Membership of relevant and recognised professional bodies such as ACMA, ACCA, ACA, ICAN CPA.
Years of Experience: A minimum of 13 relevant post qualification experience, a considerable part of which must be in University environment.
- Applicant must be person with good christian testimony.
- A working knowledge of computer will be an added advantage.
- Must possess inquisitive minds, be honest and reliable.
Apply Before: 25th April, 2016.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of their applications together with 15 copies of their credentials and current CV’s containing the following particulars:
- Names in full with Surname in capital Letters
- Post desired and Department
- Date of birth
- Marital Status
- Current Postal Address
- Current E-mail address
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Institutions attended with dates
- Professional and Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience
- Present employment, status, salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Three Sealed “confidential Reports” from the following:
- Immediate past head of department
- Resident Pastor of your church
- Any reputable person in the society
All applications must reach the Registrar at the address below:
Benson Idahosa University,
Off Ugbor Road,
Benson Idahosa University is a private University in Nigeria licensed by the Federal Government in February 2002. The Vision of the university flows from the divine mandate of raising academics, professionals and entrepreneurs committed to changing Nigeria fir the better.