Chemonics International seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Director of Finance and Administration
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Chief of Party
Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Job Vacancy at Chemonics International
- Chemonics seeks a director of monitoring, evaluation, and learning for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program, called Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program (SHARP) Nigeria. This program will focus on improving the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions to meet states’ and local government areas’ goals and objectives.
- Specific objectives include targeted and efficient HIV case identification and linkage to care and treatment; enrollment of patients on HIV/AIDS therapy with adequate adherence and minimal loss to follow-up; suppression of HIV viral loads; specialized services that attract key populations; and increased capacity of the government of Nigeria to expand, oversee, and finance HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis services.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Lead the design and implementation of SHARP’s monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes, and impacts
- Lead data analysis to assess progress and areas for improvement, guide reporting processes among technical staff and consolidate program reports, and promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learned
- Support technical staff in their monitoring and evaluation functions and manage all monitoring and evaluation staff
- Master’s degree or higher in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics, or a related discipline
- Minimum seven years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation activities for public health program in developing countries
- Demonstrated understanding of monitoring and evaluation issues with respect to improving quality integrated health services
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with U.S. government and PEPFAR reporting requirements
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English is required
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.