Chartered Institute of Certified Secretaries and Reporters is seeking to recruit to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Assistant Registrar
- Examination/Education Officer
- Corporate Service Officer
- Assistant Manager (Membership Service)
- Accounts/Admin Officer
- Confidential Secretary (2)
- Admin Assistant
Registrar/CEO Job Vacancy at Chartered Institute of Certified Secretaries and Reporters
Job Title: Registrar/CEO
- An articulate, knowledgeable institutional leader with imagination to drive development strategy and implement Board policies and programmes in day to day administration of the Institute.
- Candidates with B.Sc/HND or equivalent in Business or Public Administration, Management, Social Science or Law, must attain chartered status not below the grade of Associate of the Institute.
- Possession of postgraduate qualification and other professional backgrounds would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in strategic management, at least 5 years mustbe on similar position.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application in handwriting with C.V’s, photocopies of Credentials, passport photograph, birth certificate attached and send to:
The Chairman (Recruitment/Selection Ctte of Governing Board)
Chartered Institute of Certified Secretaries & Reports,
6 Alhaja Oluwakemi Street, Anthony Village,
PMB 038 Shomolu,
In addition, send typewritten email copy of their applications to: ;
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.