IMS One World needs a Chartered Accountant to handle accounts and audit completion, take care of financial systems and management procedures by means of proper budgeting & ensured that controls are adequate.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant.
Years of Experience: 2 – 4 years.
• Handling accounts and audit completion.
• Handling banking operations and treasury functions.
• Break even analysis for proposed business operations.
• Supervising store’s operations and cost analysis, suggesting improvements.
• Handling company taxation and other local government taxes and charges.
• Ensuring complete insurance cover of outlets and its operations and handling insurance claims.
• Liaison with banks for optimum utilization of available cash credit limit.
• Taking care of financial systems and management procedures by means of proper budgeting & ensured that controls are adequate.
• Administered treasury functions including Debt servicing, optimum utilization of surplus funds; controlled management of funds and securities to ensure pay In/out of funds in time without fail.
• Validate business plans and commercial strategies to maximize profitability and generate revenue in line with corporate goals.
• Created budgets & conducted variance analysis to determine difference between projected and actual results.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.
- Contact Person: Bhakti Brahmbhatt
- Email ID: [email protected]
In the current world economy, businesses are getting more competitive. Every organization today needs to hire talent to take advantage of these growing opportunities. An HR Partner who provides right talent, at the right time, effectively and with minimal errors can be a game changer for an organization. IMS one world (ISO 9001:2008) does all of it and more.