Catholic Relief Services (CRS) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Driver (Abuja & Ondo)
- MEAL Officer
- Field Security Officer (Yobe and Maiduguri)
- Project Driver – (Damaturu and Maiduguri)
- Deputy Head of Operations (DHoOps)
- Deputy Finance Manager – Grants Management & Special Projects
- Financial Accountant
- Internal Auditor
Driver (Abuja & Ondo) Job Vacancy at CRS
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Abuja (1), Akure (1)
Position Band: B-1
Reports To: Driver Team Leads
- Drivers will be responsible for ensuring that the minimum maintenance standard of the CRS/Nigeria’s fleet is the vehicle manufacturer’s specification.
- He will also follow up and ensure that routine preventative maintenance schedules for the vehicles are strictly adhered to in a manner that will assure reliable transportation of CRS staff, assets and other goods.
- Make recommendations and implement measures that will safeguard the CRS Nigeria vehicles and vehicle equipment to enhance efficiency and reduce the possibility of theft or damage.
- Ensure that daily checks are performed on assigned vehicle before it is driven in the morning.
- Completes the Daily Vehicle Reports and submits to the project PMs or/and the Driver Team Leads each day.
- Check and ensure that all journeys and trips (no matter how short) are recorded using the Vehicle Log Book provided in each vehicle.
- Notifies the project PMs and Driver Team Leads immediately in accident situations , after checking that all persons involved are safe and follows the procedure for what to do in case of an accident.
- Ensures that fuel does not fall below half a tank in any of the vehicles.
- Responsible for ensuring that CRS vehicles are clean at all times
- Be familiar with, and ensure adherence to the policies and guidelines in the Vehicle Usage and Maintenance Manuals
- Ensure that all travel planning procedures are followed by staff traveling in CRS vehicles and that all the relevant forms are completed
- Maintain a file for all vehicle request and all travel related forms
- Complete the Motor vehicle Monthly reports /Fuel Usage report and motor vehicle monthly Maintenance report by the 5th of each month
- Ensure that vehicles are driven safely and in line with CRS procedures and regulations.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Driver Team Leads / Fleet Officer
- Valid Nigerian driver’s license and good knowledge of Abuja, Ondo and Nigerian roads
- Minimum four years professional experience in a similar position
- Ability to communicate in English Language is essential
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be flexible and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of vehicle mechanics
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to generate VMS reports
- Ability to use the Microsoft suite of computer software applications especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “Application Form Below” and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to:
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.