Canon Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Channel Account Manager – Nigeria B2C Retail Channel
- Channel Account Manager Nigeria B2C CE Channel
- Channel Account Manager – Nigeria B2B
- Channel Account Manager – Nigeria B2C – IT Channel
- CCNA Country Manager – Nigeria, B2B
Channel Account Manager – Nigeria B2C Retail Channel Job Vacancy at Canon Nigeria
Job Title: Channel Account Manager – Nigeria B2C Retail Channel
Position ID #: 7999
Location: Nigeria (all locations)
Job Category: Sales
Job Level: Specialist/ Professional
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Job Purpose and Summary
- The Candidate would be Canon’s representative at the Tier-2 level, responsible for a dedicated channel(s).
- Tier-2 is defined as the reseller of Canon Products who purchases Canon products from Canon’s designated distributors (business partners) and will be reposible for: Channel Penetration, Demand Generation, Brand Visibility and Enhance Canon MASH in the country.
What We Give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly:
- Channel, Account and Competition Mapping.
- Establish Tier 2 contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the Tier 2 partner (Account Decision Makers).
- Introduce Canon Products at the account utilizing the relationship established with T2 dealer.
- Product training to Tier 2 Salesmen and Merchandisers.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and the Tier 1 partner.
- Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marcom team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor the Channel Partner program in the country with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving In store visibility, development of localized POS materials and display stands.
- Propose, and Support PMs / BDMs in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
What we Ask
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it.
- We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, somone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – very desirable
- Background and knowledge of market environments – desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the local language – essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
You will need:
- Drive for results
- Focus on the customer
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively
- Negotiate & Influence
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.