Cactus Communications is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Editor, Biomedical Sciences
- Editor, Engineering
- Editor, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Editor, Physical Sciences
Editor, Biomedical Sciences Job Vacancy at Cactus Communications
Job Title: Editor, Biomedical Sciences
What You Will Do
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
- Meet deadlines
- Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
Why This is a Great Opportunity
- Flexibility. You can telecommute from anywhere in the Kenya.
- You will receive training to become adept at editing.
- You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
- At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
What You Need
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of medicine, life sciences.
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2916.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.