Bridge International Academies is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Associate, Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Manager Job Vacancy at Bridge International Academies
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
What you will do
- Manage a field team of over 20 Quality Assurance Associates
- Create extensive audits – primarily in Survey-to-Go software, to be used by Quality Assurance team.
- Oversee the Quality Assurance Associates to ensure all duties as assigned are carried out.
- Manage the Quality Assurance Associates route maps and budgets.
- Validate the work of Quality Assurance team on a regular basis. This requires constant field travel.
- Ensure all the issues reported to HQ by the Quality Assurance Associates are accurate.
- University degree in Business Administration or Management
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience preferably working in the field or managing field teams
- 2-3 years in Supervisory and management roles
Competencies and Skills
- Solid geographic knowledge of Nigeria necessary
- Strong project management experience preferred
- Willing to travel in all weather
- Has a positive can-do attitude; is able and willing to take on any challenge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, Internet.
- Has experience in creating surveys using any of the available tools
- Experience managing and working with remote employees and in collecting large amounts of data and applications in a systematic and organized fashion
- Solid problem-solving capability; must be pro-active in solving both major and minor issues that arise
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply for this Position
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.