Bradfield Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Public Relations Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Managing Director (Educational Institution)
- Operation Manager
- Head of Training School
- Project Director
Public Relations Officer Job Vacancy at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- PR officer will use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of the school.
- These range from public bodies or services, to businesses and voluntary organisation.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Collating and analyzing media coverage
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports for the school
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Maintaining and updating information on the school’s website
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as twitter and Facebook
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Commissioning market research
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- A focused and goal oriented self-starter
- Personable and possess excellent people relations/ management
- A degree in any subject is acceptable, although English, Management, Business or Media Studies, Marketing or Behavioral Sciences may be preferred.
- 4-7 year relevant work experience
- A PR postgraduate qualification can also be an added advantage.
- Work experience gained within the PR, Marketing, Events Promotion, or Journalism
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitasking
- Creativity, imagination and initiative
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.