Best Mobile Limited seeks to recruit to fill the following vacant positions:
- Customer Sales Team Lead
- Customer Sales Clerk
- Customer Care & Telemarketing Officer
- Customer Sales Advisor
- Creative & Graphics Specialist
- Technical Support Officer
- Inventory Officer
- Lead B2B & Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Executive
Customer Sales Team Lead Job Vacancy at Best Mobile Limited
Job Title: Customer Sales Team Lead
- Implement a sales plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer sales team to maintain, enhance customer relationships and meet organizational & operational objectives.
- Interact and approach customers with the aim of making a sale. Provide and process information in response to their inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- The position provides operational direction for daily store operations and activities, to grow revenue, drive standards of excellence, and maintain established processes to ensure outstanding customer sales service.
- Define and communicate customer sales standards.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer sales team.
- Plan, prioritize and distribute work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the team.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer sales/service delivery.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Manage customer interactions including the following: review customer complaints, handle complex and escalated customer sales issues and track customer complaint resolution and ensure completion within defined SLA.
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of sales, service, productivity and profitability.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Conduct regular general store housekeeping to ensure store is clean and tidy.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Liase with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Assign service orders to technicians and ensure a first in/first out workflow.
- Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up.
- Responsible for preparation of work schedules.
- Evaluate and manage performance of staff.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Deep knowledge of OEM products.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills with people at all levels.
- Ability to ensure that the highest standard of quality in customer sales is achieved.
- Customer service focus.
- Supervisory skills.
- Problem analysis & solving.
- Decision making skills.
- Planning and organizing capability.
- Presentation skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
Education and Experience:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree (Professional Qualification will be an added advantage)
- 3-4 years customer sales experience in a reputable organization.
- In-depth knowledge of customer sales/service principles and practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.