BASF is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Operator
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: The ideal candidate should possess relevant Technical Ordinary National Diploma as a minimum quailification.
Years of Experience: A minimum of 2 years experience in a production environment is required. (Preferably batch Manufacturing Process).
- Exposure other production related roles such as Environmental Health and Safety, Laboratory, Customer Service, etc. would be preferred.
- Fluent communication in English is essential.
The incumbent will be expected to transfer and / or add raw material to admixture plant as per production requirements; and fill containers with finished product as per requirement and assist the production supervisor in operation and house-keeping of the plant. Other duties will include:
- Ensuring that work is done safely and reporting any unsafe conditions to the Supervisor timeously.
- Ensuring transfer of materials into containers with the correct label pack containers onto pallets.
- Ensuring that the quantity of scale and quantity containers on pallets are correct.
- Participating in Product changeover.
- Reporting and co-operating with maintenance regarding all breakdowns to minimize down time.
- Working according to Integrated Management System requirements as well as to Instructions and Procedures pertaining to the operational function as assigned.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should email their CVs to [email protected]