Ashgrove Academy (AA) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
1.) Director of Studies
2.) Subject Teacher (Mathematics)
3.) Subject Teacher (Chemistry)
4.) Subject Teacher (Physics)
5.) Subject Teacher (Biology)
6.) Subject Teacher (English Language)
7.) Subject Teacher (Government)
8.) Subject Teacher (Economics)
9.) Subject Teacher (Business Studies)
10.) Subject Teacher (Literature in English)
Director of Studies job vacancy at Ashgrove Academy (AA)
Job Title: Director of Studies
Location: Port Harcourt
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Ed/B.Sc.(Ed)/BA(Ed); Minimum of Second Class (Honours), Upper Division.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant area.
- Previous experience in Advanced Level Programme.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills.
- Five (5) years classroom teaching experience and three(3) years administrative experience.
- Professional Certification
Added Advantage (preferred):
- Educational Leadership Degree.
- Experience in International setting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Advanced Level Curriculum.
The Candidate should:
- Have experience of International school system
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and digitally-focused environment.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have ability to establish and maintain a positive school climate.
- Have ability to lead a culturally diverse team.
- Have ability to prioritize students learning, enrolment and retention.
- Have experience of thorough curricular assessment.
- Have ability to use data in decision- making.
Condition of Service
Application Closing Date
Wednesday; 15th June, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to forward Ten (10) copies of their Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae including names and addresses of three referees, with a set of photocopies of Certificates and relevant Credentials to:
The College Secretary,
College of Continuing Education,
University of Port Harcourt,
Nkpolu – Oroworukwo,
- Candidates invited for interview should bring along with them the originals of their Credentials.
- Candidates are further advised to request their referees to forward references on them directly to the College Secretary, College of Continuing Education.
For enquiries, please call: 07035441391, 08068484751 or Email:
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.