AppZone Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Software Developer
- Senior Software developer
- Android Developer
- Operational excellence officer
- Project manager / Business Analyst
Software Developer Job Vacancy at AppZone Limited
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Description/ Requirements
• Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
• Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
• Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
• Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
• Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
• Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
• Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
• Bachelor’s degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
• 1-2 years of programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#
• 1-2 years experience with WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .Net, Web API, JSON, REST, and SQL Server.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
• An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
• Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
• Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
• Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
• Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
• Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
What is in it for you?
• Medical insurance plan
• Pension Scheme
• High-end laptop
• Monthly transport allowance
• Free accommodation in shared apartments
• Exam fees refund
• Professional Membership subscription
• 15 days off work
• Individual performance linked bonus
• Employee stock option package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline; 12-08-2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.