EZ37 – Our client, an International Microfinance Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Credit Recovery
Job Location: Ibadan
Educational Qualification: First Degree In Any Discipline. Background In Law Will Be An Added Advantage.
Years of Experience: Minimum Of 7 Years Working Experience Of Which At Least 3 Years Must Be As Head Of Recovery In A MFB Or Commercial Bank.
- Experience In The Use Of Debt Recovery Systems
- Good IT Skills, I.e. MS Word/Excel And Generally IT Literate.
- Knowledge And Previous Experience Of Using A Document Management System Is Desirable.
- Experience In Collateral Management, Use Of Debt Recovery Systems, Drafting Of Contracts And Debt Recovery.
- The ability to show initiative when required to work as an individual, and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, and an ability to adapt to and implement changes in working practices
- Tactfulness, discretion and confidentiality at all times
- The ability to prioritize work and meet defined targets and deadlines
- The ability to work in a busy and often demanding environment
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in written format
- The ability to explain and respond to detailed issues in a clear and concise manner
- Verify compliance and proper filling of loan agreements
- Follow up on loan insurance and quality guarantees
- Maintain close contact with customers when necessary and feasible
- Achieve given recovery targets
- Negotiate a new schedule in case of actual difficulty of the customer found
- Ensure recovering unpaid installments is in accordance to the banks’ policy
- Checking loan agreements
- Quality control and guarantees of the implementation of loan insurance
- Monitoring customer‘s compliance to timeline.
- Representing the company in the relationship with: Customers – external legal stakeholders in the collection – insurers
- Assess the situation of late payment to facilitate speedy customer in the payment
- Establish recovery procedures for managing customers in arrears
- To ensure the recovery of unpaid receivables
- Monitor customer file and late payment in arrears
- Perform reminders by telephone, mail or in the field of late payment by customers
- Apply debt collection procedures to unpaid installments
Apply Before: 23/06/2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply