Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- QAQC Supervisor
- Certified Welder
- Rope Access Technician/L2
- Painting/Blasting Foreman
- Rope Access Foreman/L3
- Piping/Structural Works Foreman
- Scaffolding Foreman
- HSE/Fire Watch
- Mechanical Fitter
- Senior Rigger
- Painter/Blaster L1/L2
QAQC Supervisor Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Job Title: QAQC Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
- The QAQC Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring and enforcing the Quality implementation on the Nigeria Content fabrication Yards.
- She/he will report on daily basis to clients Package Quality Superintendent.
The SERVICE holder is directly responsible for:
QC Activities General
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting incoming materials, in process construction components, and finished module to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer specifications.
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records. Ensures the availability of quality record documents.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan on site.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Evaluates the qualifications of welders and Non Destructive Test-NDT technicians with regard to the activities assigned.
- Evaluates the qualifications of inspection personnel.
- Ensures the correct application of Quality Control phase.
- Takes case of reporting on his duty to Project Superintendent (PS).
- Arranges in coordination with PS and site personnel procedures, manuals and reports.
- Be sure that all sites activities are carried out according to reference documentation.
- Cooperates in Event Report Management and for all the implementation of relative corrective actions.
- Systematically record the nonconformity or event reports issued and identify appropriate corrective actions.
- Manages collaboration of measurement instruments and related certifications.
- Distributes Quality Plan on Site.
- Informs the Project Quality Engineer of any deviation regarding the contract.
- Checks the completeness and conformity to specified applicable requirements, standards and/or directives.
- Ensures that the tests, controls and inspections are carried out and that personnel have access to all required project documentation.
- Makes site personnel aware of and train them on quality topics.
- Ensures, whenever necessary, the update of site quality control plans / control procedures.
- Ensure proper control/traceability on free issue and purchased materials and that they conform to required specification.
- Ensure Contractors’ control and adherence to specification, codes, standards and statutory requirements
- Update internal Database with all information (Corrective Action Requests, Nonconformities and Deviations/Derogations etc) and prepare statistic analysis.
- Determine with the Yard CSR or Superintendent where improvements are required and where necessary recommend corrective action.
- Participate at kick-off meetings.
- Review the “As Built” Dossier for completeness and correctness.
- Perform physical inspections, plan and co-ordinate piping test and to interpret test and result.
- Initiate, discuss with the Yard QA/QC leader and help to promote all necessary corrective actions for any failure identified within the project quality system.
- Ensure all nonconformities are resolved, track trends and make recommendations to the Yard QA/QC leader for inspection levels and frequency changes.
- Attend weekly project meetings and monthly meetings with Contractors
- Carried out Final Inspection of Modules together with QAQC Yard Representative
- Prepared and issued Inspection Release Certificates.
- Performs other duties as assigned to him/her by upper line of authorities.
- Ensure implementation of the Contractor HSE plan (Procedures, Risks Assessments…) as approved.
- Participate in the implementation of the Project HSE Management System (plans, procedures and specifications) within project in Korea for all aspects of the work.
- Provide specialist advice, supports and technical assistance to the HSE Superintendent on HSE matters.
- Provide on-site HSE leadership to the project team at all work sites.
- Promote the implementation of HSE procedures and follow up their strict implementation on project SHI shipyard and main subcontractors.
- Participate and ensure compliance with recommendations from safety audits, SERVICE safety analysis, reviews, incident and accident investigation.
Context and Environment
- Nigerian context (Nigerian content, Nigerian Laws, Authorities involvement in the “due process”) shall be taken into account.
- Detailed Engineering for project is done mostly in Nigeria
- Nigerian Content Fabrication for 6 modules, pressure vessel, flare tower and structure appurtenance.
- The Integration of the project and Nigerian content will be performed in Nigeria.
- The SERVICE shall be site based at the clients fabrication worksite; however it will be initially located in Lagos during detail engineering period.
- The SERVICE holder shall be fully accountable and directly responsible to ensure the full implementation of Quality Management within the projects packages as per requirement of Project.
- High standard of verbal and written communications, including: report writing, presentations, diplomacy and assertiveness.
- Be fully conversant with Welding Processes, Welders qualifications, Materials identification, NDE Techniques and with Manufacturing/construction activities and Painting/Coating/Fireproofing process.
- Able to follow up pWPS, PQR and WPS, WQT and WPQT, painting/coating qualification.
- Knowledgeable in the various applications of welding, painting, pressure vessel codes and standards and Can direct people
- Strategic thinking – Decision Making – Listening and reception. Problem Solving Spirit of Enterprise -Relations management. Flexibility – Excellence orientation.
- Innovation – Change management. Planning target control – Communication. Experience with latest inspection and monitoring methods.
- Good working knowledge of AWS, BGAS/CSWIP, ANSI, NACE, API Codes, metallurgy, welding engineering, NDT Used in FPSO design and construction.
- Knowledge of client’s general specification and BV rules are an advantage
- Graduate Bachelors degree (B. Sc) or equivalent in engineering disciplines relevant to Oil& Gas and Construction engineering activities.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas Production Projects.
- Administrative skill including proficiency in typical office application (Words, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Fluent in English and able to communicate at all level within the Company. Good planning capacity, presentation , negotiation and organizational skills
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.