Alexander Nelson is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- HR Executive
- Finance Executive
HR Executive job vacancy at Alexander Nelson
Job Title: HR Executive
Role Profile – HR Executive
- Assist in the recruiting and hiring process, developing role descriptions, posting job openings, reviewing resumes, shortlisting candidates, scheduling and conducting telephone and face to face interviews etc.
- Updating HR databases
- Researching and collecting data for various HR initiatives
- Perform previous experience reference and background checks
- Preparing materials for orientation
- Conducting new Staff orientation
- Preparing HR related correspondence
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process
- Provide support in developing and administering HR policies and procedures
- Create, update and maintain HR records (electronic and hardcopies)
- Administer payroll responsibilities as required
- Coordinate and organize staff training programs
- Provide assistance with performance management related tasks such as sending performance appraisal related correspondents, scheduling and organising appraisals etc.
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Provide staff orientations
- Conduct reference checks on potential applicants
- Provide advice to Staff on human resource and work related issues.
- Provide assistance to the human resource unit by performing any other related task
- HR related degree is desirable
- Relevant experience gained during a course placement, trainee programs or previous employment etc.
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment law, ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.