Action Against Hunger | ACF-International is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- WASH PHP Assistant
- WASH PHP Officer
- WASH Hygiene Promotion Officer
- WASH Program Manager
- Assistant Base Logistician
- WASH Technical Assistant
- Management Information System Officer
- Cash Deputy Program Manager
- WASH Technical Officer
- WASH Deputy Program Manager
WASH PHP Assistant job vacancy at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
Job Title: WASH PHP Assistant
- The HP and NFI assistant will be working under the supervision of the HP & NFI Officer.
- He/she will assist the HP &NFI officer to undertake hygiene promotion related activities and non-food items distribution to affected populations.
- Assist the PHP & NFI Officer in context assessment and developing materials for hygiene promotion.
- Carry out safe hygiene promotion and mobilize members of the beneficiary communities.
- Assist the HP & NFI Officer to carry out NFI distribution.
- Diploma in Public Health, Sociology, Rural Development, and other related fields.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in hygiene promotion and community mobilization
- Motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive
- Two years relevant work experience
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
- Fluency in Hausa and English
- Commitment to AAH mission, values and policy
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of work in the humanitarian sector.
- Good knowledge of the intervention area/s and local economy.
- Previous experience with AAH.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application by email to:
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line. For example, “WASH PHP Assistant-Yobe”.
- Applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 17th May, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.