Action Against Hunger | ACF-International is seeking to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Operations Support Coordinator – Borno
- Nutrition Surveillance Specialist
- Deputy Country Director – Humanitarian Program (DCD HP)
- Nutrition and Health Coordinator
- Regional Coordinator, Food Security and Livelihood
- Operations Support Coordinator – Yobe
Operations Support Coordinator – Borno Job Vacancy at Action Against Hunger
Job Title: Operations Support Coordinator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Duration: 8 to 9 months
Start Date: 01-Sep-2016
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
- Providing leadership and management of all the Support Services functions and systems at regional level , to ensure quality support to programme implementation is maintained in line with ACF Nigeria Country Strategy, internal policies, best practice and donor guidelines.
- Coordination of the support function inter-departmental work plans, in order to provide operational support to project implementation.
- Overall Management of support functions.
- General Administration
- Effective reporting and sharing of information
You’re an experienced humanitarian professional
- You have an advanced University degree (Masters) preferably in economics and/or political/humanitarian/Development studies or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 3 years of humanitarian experience in country level senior management/coordination role, in complex emergency / insecure contexts.
You aim to deliver innovative, quality programming:
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details. You are passionate about finding creative solutions & innovative approaches to long-standing & critical problems.
- You intuitively adapt how you communicate technical analysis, mission strategy, as well as donor policies & procedures, to suit different audiences – both verbally & in writing.
- You are able to consolidate & polish contributions from a large team to ensure reports are comprehensive & coherent.
- You identify & support less experienced technical managers to improve their reporting skills.
Your leadership style reinforces trust within your team:
- You are calm under pressure, diplomatic & able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You model to your direct reports how to adapt your communication style to suit colleagues from other cultures & professions.
- You are able to adjust your own style to represent ACF appropriately with a range of national counterparts.
- You are goal-oriented while also being genuinely committed to helping others succeed.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.