Access Bank Plc Gradaute InBetweeners Programmes – This programme is targeted at graduates who are undertaking a gap year, awaiting Youth Service or MBA.
Job Title: InBetweeners Opportunities – DIVISIONAL Internship, ROTATIONAL Internship and CUSTOMER SERVICE Internship.
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: BSc.
Educational Qualification Description:
- This programme is targeted at graduates who are undertaking a gap year, awaiting Youth Service or MBA.
- Minimum of 2:1 degree classification from any discipline.
Years of Experience: Null.
- Thinking of a career path to follow? Interested in getting a feel of what the corporate world has to offer pre Youth Service or MBA? Explore career opportunities while gaining banking experience.
- Access Bank InBetweeners is a programme that provides graduates and students awaiting postgraduate degree and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) the opportunity to learn first-hand about us and gain experience in the banking industry by working in an international Bank.
- Maximum qualification age required is 23-years.
- Customer Service
- Corporate Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Business Banking
- Risk Management
- Corporate Communications
- Human Resources
1.) Divisional Internship: Interns will be deployed to their department of choice where they will spend the whole tenure. It does not have to be related to the course of study.
Duration: 9 – Months
2.) Rotational Internship: Interns have the opportunity to go through different departments in the bank over a period of time. Ideally, three months per department.
Durations: 12 – Months and 15 – Months
3.) Customer Service Internship: Interns will be deployed to different branches whereby they will work in the bank halls cross-selling the banks products to walk-in clients and customers. They will assist customers with self-service and alternative channels available in the branch.
Durations: 6 – Months and 9 – Months.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here
- Access Bank offers interns competitive salary with a possibility of bonuses based on performance.
- There is also the added advantage of successful interns being enrolled in the Training School and offered permanent positions in the Bank.
Access Bank Plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.