University of Lagos (UNILAG) seeks recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Chief Medical Officer
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Technologist I (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Technologist II (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Chief Technologist I (Surveying & Geoinformatics)
- Senior Technologist (Mass Communication)
- Chief Technologist I (Chemistry)
- Chief Technologist II (Chemistry)
- Chief Technologist II (Surveying & Geoinformatics)
- Higher Technical Officer (Media Matrix Specialist)
- Chief Technologist I (Physics)
- Chief Technologist II (Physics)
- Principal Technologist (Physics)
- Principal Technologist (Surveying & Geoinformatics)
- News Editor
- Principal Technologist (Microbiology)
- Technologist I (Surveying & Geoinformatics)
- Broadcast Engineer
- Senior Technologist (Microbiology)
- Film Producer TV/Radio
- Technologist II (Surveying & Geoinformatics)
- Marketing Officer/Advert Traffic Officer
- Film Editor (Copywriting)
- Marketing Executive/Advert Traffic Executive
- Chief Technologist II (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Assistant Studio Manager
- Chief Technologist III (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Assistant Marketing Executive/Assistant Advert Traffic Executive
- Deputy Registrar
- Technologist I (Systems Engineering)
- Administrative Officer I, New Media/Publicity
- Higher Library Officer
- Assistant Registrar, New Media/Publicity
- Library Officer
- Technical Officer (Library)
Chief Medical Officer Job Vacancy at University of Lagos (UNILAG)
Job Title: Chief Medical Officer – CONMESS 7
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. or equivalent plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption. SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L credit in five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics is mandatory.
- He/She must have at least 18 years relevant post qualification experience most of which should be in a comparative Institution and must have served for at least three (3) years as Principal Medical Officer I/Deputy Chief Medical Officer (CONMESS 6).
- Higher degree in Public Health, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine OR Health Management OR Fellowship of Medical Post Graduate Medical College or equivalent in Public Health, Family Health or Internal Medicine is mandatory.
- In addition, candidate must be duly registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria, evidence of current practice license must be attached.
- All applicants must be ICT compliant. In addition, there will be IT proficiency test for all applicants.
Conditions of Service
- As contained in the University of Lagos Revised Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications which must be in fifteen (15) hard copies accompanied by relevant certificates and credentials. Such applications must be accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing the following:
- Names in full
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality at Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post-secondary Education (including dates and Institutions)
- Academic and Professional Qualification (including Distinctions with dates)
- Statements of Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Names and addresses of three referees
- Post applied for
All applications are to be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Non-Teaching),
2nd Floor, Senate Building,
University of Lagos,
Akoka – Lagos State.
In addition to stating names and addresses of three Referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf to:
The Deputy Registrar (Non – Teaching)
2nd Floor, Senate Building
University of Lagos.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.