Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is currently receiving applications from suitable candidates to fill these vacant positions in our Abuja Office:
- Team Lead, Local Procurement & Systems
- Team Member, Contract Management & Foreign Procurement
- Team Member, Vendor Relationship Management, Logistics & Expediting
- Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Team Lead, Brand Management
- Team Member, Internal Communications
- Team Member, Social Media
- GIS Specialist
Team Lead, Local Procurement & Systems job vacancy at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC)
JOB TITLE: TEAM LEAD, LOCAL PROCUREMENT & SYSTEMS
The role of Team Lead, Local procurement & System is to support the Head Procurement and Expediting.
- Source Strategic suppliers and conduct site inspections.
- Co-ordinate strategic sourcing initiatives, and cost improvement programs.
- Negotiate complex contracts to ensure that commercial conditions offered conform to AEDC requirements, maximize margins and drive the business.
- Interface with legal in drafting and reviewing contracts for complex requirements.
- Process high value orders by following approved purchasing procedures and advise customers on the status as well as queries raised by suppliers.
- Produce accurate weekly and monthly reports on status of all purchase requests within the stipulated time for management action and customer feedback.
- Liaise with other departments in developing specification, standardization and variety reduction programs.
- B.Sc. Degree (Commercial) or equivalent.
- Professional Certification: Completed Diploma with institute of Purchasing and supply or relevant and similar certifications.
- At least 8 Cognate years’ experience and proficient with the use of IT system. Extensive knowledge of relevant purchasing rules and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should include curriculum vitae and a cover letter and should be emailed to [email protected] . The subject of your mail should be the position being applied for i.e.: Team Lead, Local procurement & System.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: The Executive Director, Human Resources and Corporate Services.
NB: only applications sent directly to the above email address and follow the above instructions will be considered
CLOSING DATE The closing date is 20th June, 2016 at 5: pm GMT.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.