A reputable Downstream Energy Firm is recruiting to fill vacancies below:
Job Title: Supervisor/Maintenance
1. 2 – 5 years similar experience of working in a fuel station is essential.
2. Minimum of HND academic qualification.
3. Strong arithmetic skills/ capacity.
4. Must have knowledge in maintenance e.g. maintenance of fuel pumps, generator etc.
Job Title: Accountant
1. Must have at least 3- 5 years previous professional experience in accounting with a fuel station/ petrol station business.
2. Evidence of previous experience working in a similar role for a vibrant petrol business
3. You must have proven hands-on accounting experience including experience of double entry book keeping, associated accounting controls and procedures and preferably but not essential; an experience of a variety of accounting software packages.
4. Strong excel and computer systems experience
Job Title: Fuel Attendants
1. Applicants must be between 20 and 30 years old
2. Applicants must possess a minimum of SSCE
3. Applicants must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Applicants must possess good numeracy skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] stating the role you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Application deadline; Fri 1st July, 2016