A highly reputable Christian International School in Lagos State, operating a blend of Nigerian and British curricula, seeks to engage the services of seasoned professionals to fill the vacant positions below:
Principal job vacancy at A highly reputable Christian International School
Job Title: Principal
- The successful candidate will lead a team of dedicated academic and non-academic staff, to provide visionary leadership and oversight, and also in producing Godly, Disciplined and Self-reliant Citizens equipped for future leadership n all spheres of life.
- Oversee development and improvement of long range goals, annual work plans, budgets, and strategic plans to further the mission of the school.
Do you have:
- Experience in raising s standards in a Secondary School?
- A passionate belief that all students can succeed and aspire, regardless of their background, and can make a positive contribution to the society?
Min Required Experience:
- Candidate must be a good practising Christian
- Candidate must be a University graduate with first degree, preferably B.Ed or its equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Postgraduate or professional qualification in education or any other related certifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years cognate experience, several of which must have been at leadership levels in a secondary school.
Application Closing Date:
11th May, 2016
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume/CV’s and a cover letter to [email protected] (with the position applied for as subject of the mail)
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.