Bradfield Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of one of her clients (A Cosmetic and Manufacturing Company) to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Office/Account Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: B.Sc Degree in Accounting
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in reception and/or data entry is required
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and highly organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills especially Excel.
- The post would ideally suit someone with experience of office admin and preferably some experience of assisting in accounting duties.
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- Purchase invoice processing
- Calculation and processing of Direct Debits
- General Support to the Accountant
- Coordination and managing of MD’s expenses
- Processing of expenses
- Processing of receipts
- Assist all departments with their day to day administration tasks
- General filing/administration
- Other jobs/support/back-up as required by General Operations Manager to ensure smooth running of the office telephone
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply